Beiträge von samir96

Look at this Click

On the top of the next site Click you can choose your language (right corner) and then type in the VIN so you can get Information and Parts of your Car.

Hello, thanks but I already have this scheme since I have EPC too.. it doesn't really help much because there's still some other vacuum line in the system such as the AC climate.

Hello w124 friends, I'm not from Germany so I don 'speak German... I need the vacuum schematic engine and AC climate for my E220 saloo. Thank you

Hallo w124-Freunde, ich komme nicht aus Deutschland, daher spreche ich kein Deutsch. Ich benötige den Vakuumschaltplan und das Klima für meine E220-Limousine. Vielen Dank

Last weekend, I did a service for the E220, changing engine oil and filters, spark plugs and brake pads ... After service, I cut open the filter to inspect it for metal chips, and I found 2 parts, one of which they look like like an aluminum wire about 1 cm in length, but are hard and stiff so it's not aluminum, the other metal shavings were much smaller ...

In addition, I've also found many carbon diposites or carbon deposits in the oil filter, in almost all diameters , In my opinion, this amount of carbon diposite is not normal ... Here are some shots I made for the oil filter.

Some information about my W124:
    It is an E220, original engine with 300,000 km, engine was serviced every 10,000 km, had used the Motul 8100 10W40 oil, equivalent to the MB approval 229.3
    . In addition, I have the feeling that the engine is operated with a rich fuel mixture.

What would cause this excessive amount of carbon deposits or accumulations in the oil filter? Can I still clean the inside of the engine without removing the engine head or sump?

Here are the photos: https://drive.google.com/open?…ltbky2uxHL9zUh7VpHeCNNebE
    ------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------
    sorry for the bad language, I do not speak english ... here is the text in english

Last weekend i did a service for the E220, changed the engine oil and filter, spark plugs and brake pads ... After the service i have 2 parts, one of them looks like an aluminum wire about 1 cm length but it is hard and stiff so it's not robably aluminum, the other metal shavings that much smaller ...

In addition i have therefore found lots of carbon diposits or carbon buildup inside the oil filter, almost in all its diameter. In my opinion, this amount of carbon diposits is not normal ... Here's a couple of shots I took for the oil filter.

Little bit of information about my W124:
    It's been at E220, original engine with 300,000km, engine has been serviced every 10,000km, it has been used with the engine 8100 10W40 oil, it does meet MB approval 229.1, In addition, I feel the engine does not run on a rich fuel mixture.

What does this extra amount of carbon diposite or buildup in the oil filter ... Is there anyway?

here's the photos: https://drive.google.com/open?…ltbky2uxHL9zUh7VpHeCNNebE

Thanks for your help Oliver.

They have cheap prices, but shipping price is a killer !! 120 EUR is way too much. it should be somewhere around 30 EUR from the post.

I think, best way to I pay for someone to but me the parts and send them to me from the post.

Hello folks, I dont speark German, beacuse I live in Israel. I have a '94 E220 with 280,000km and im going to do a 10,000km service + ATF filter replacement.

I am searching for:
    1. 1 X Oil filter: A1041800109 - Mann HU7271X Or Hengst, preffer with copper washer.
    2. 4 X Spark plugs: Bosch F8DC4
    3. 1 X ATF oil filter: A1262770295 (Mann good ? febi good ?)
    4. 1 X Gasket for ATF oil pan: A2012710380 (what barnd is good?)

Where Can I buy all this parts ? and ship them to Israel ? eBay doesn't have all parts.
    If anyone could buy them from a good store and ship them to me in post, I will send money from Paypal + bonos for him.

Thanks for everyone.